Re: ERROR: failed to add item to the index page

От Andreas Joseph Krogh
Тема Re: ERROR: failed to add item to the index page
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
På tirsdag 30. april 2019 kl. 20:59:43, skrev Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>:
[...]
Andreas, unfortunately your emails are pretty unreadable. Check the
quoted email, and the web archive:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/VisenaEmail.41.51d7719d814a1f54.16a6f98a5e9%40tc7-visena

Greetings,

Andres Freund

I know that the text-version is quite unreadable, especially when quoting. My MUA is web-based and uses CKEditor for composing, and it doesn't care much to try to format the text/plain version (I know because I've written it, yes and have yet to fix the Re: Sv: Re: Sv: subject issue...). But it has tons of benefits CRM- and usage-wise so I prefer to use it.

But - how use text/plain these days:-)

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh