Call to package procedure in Oracle not working

От
Тема Call to package procedure in Oracle not working
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

We have migrated from Oracle to PostgreSQL and one thing could only be tested in Production and of course it is not working so I am desperate for a solution.

In Oracle (it works here), we had a database link and a synonym to a subroutine in the foreign table package:

  • DBLINK to another Oracle database: REMP_MSS
  • Package name in REMP_MSS: REMP_API CREATE OR REPLACE SYNONYM "PGXLIMSP"."REMPASS_API" FOR "REMPASS_API"@"REMP_MSS”
  • SYNONYM:      CREATE OR REPLACE SYNONYM "PGXLIMSP"."REMPASS_API" FOR "REMPASS_API"@"REMP_MSS";
  • Call from an Oracle procedure rempass_api.put_line(0,'');

This is what we have in POSTGRESQL:

  • Using oci_dblink, a foreign server named REMP_MSS, this link works because we can query tables in this database
  • SYNONYM: CREATE OR REPLACE SYNONYM "PGXLIMSV8"."REMPASS_API" FOR "REMPASS_API"@"REMP_MSS”
  • Call from Oracle procedure rempass_api.put_line(0,' '); but get the error message “schema REMPASS_API@REMP_MSS does not exist”

In the Oracle database this is the package that has the put_line subroutine

We gave tried several variations of the call but all error out with “schema xyz does not exist”:

  • CALL "REMPASS_API@REMP_MSS".put_line(0,'');
  • CALL "MSS.REMPASS_API@REMP_MSS ".put_line(0,'');
  • CALL "MSS.REMPASS_API@REMP_MSS ".put_line(0,'');
  • CALL "rempass_api@remp_mss".put_line(0,'');

Can anyone help?

Best Regards,

Karen

Karen Smalara

Senior Principal Software Engineer

Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

900 Ridgebury Road, Ridgefield, CT 06877

C: +1 804 244 0111

karen.smalara@boehringer-ingelheim.com

          Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn

This e-mail is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please reply to sender, delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any person. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution is strictly prohibited.
Вложения