[pgadmin-support] Date format in dashboard

От Barnes, Timothy D.
Тема [pgadmin-support] Date format in dashboard
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

I'm using pgAdmin4 v1.1 and I've noticed a minor issue. On the dashboard in the list of sessions for a database, the
column"Backend start" seems to show an incorrect date/time. On first glance, they all appear to be correct, but then I
noticedthat all the backends were started at 12 minutes past their respective hours, which I thought was a bit of a
coincidence.I looked in my database and I discovered that my backends were indeed started at different times past the
hour.I'm wondering whether it's getting the 12 from the month number as it's December.

This bug only appears to occur in version 1.1 - both in the version I installed for Windows and in the version I
installedon Centos 7 via PIP. I had a look at a version 1.0 installation and the timestamps appeared as I expected them
to.I am also using Postgres version 9.2.15.

It's just a minor issue, but if it could be fixed, that would be great.

Thanks

--- Tim
________________________________This message (and any attachments) is for the recipient only. NERC is subject to the
Freedomof Information Act 2000 and the contents of this email and any reply you make may be disclosed by NERC unless it
isexempt from release under the Act. Any material supplied to NERC may be stored in an electronic records management
system.