Re: [pgadmin-support] Date format in dashboard

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] Date format in dashboard
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 11:54 AM, Barnes, Timothy D. <tdba@bas.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm using pgAdmin4 v1.1 and I've noticed a minor issue. On the dashboard in the list of sessions for a database, the
column"Backend start" seems to show an incorrect date/time. On first glance, they all appear to be correct, but then I
noticedthat all the backends were started at 12 minutes past their respective hours, which I thought was a bit of a
coincidence.I looked in my database and I discovered that my backends were indeed started at different times past the
hour.I'm wondering whether it's getting the 12 from the month number as it's December.

> This bug only appears to occur in version 1.1 - both in the version I installed for Windows and in the version I
installedon Centos 7 via PIP. I had a look at a version 1.0 installation and the timestamps appeared as I expected them
to.I am also using Postgres version 9.2.15.

> It's just a minor issue, but if it could be fixed, that would be great.
>
> Thanks

Thanks for the report - logged, and fixed already :-)

https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/2032

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: "Barnes, Timothy D."
Сообщение: [pgadmin-support] Date format in dashboard
От: Shakti Singh
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] PostgreSQL 9.6.1: Debug window does not loadfunction sql