[ADMIN] Ora2PG configuration

От Sankaranarayanan, Srinivasan
Тема [ADMIN] Ora2PG configuration
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi All,

We are trying to configure Ora2PG migration tool in our environment, we are following this link to perform the installation.

https://ora2pg.darold.net/documentation.html

Unfortunately, our server doesn’t access external data or download from external website, we are not able to able to proceed with the configuration.

perl -MCPAN -e 'install DBD::Oracle'

CPAN: Storable loaded ok (v2.20)

Warning: no success downloading '/home/postgres/DBD-Oracle-1.75_2/authors/01mailrc.txt.gz.tmp15598'. Giving up on it. at /usr/share/perl5/CPAN/Index.pm line 225

  LWP not available

Trying with "/usr/bin/curl -L -f -s -S --netrc-optional" to get

    "http://www.perl.org/CPAN/authors/01mailrc.txt.gz"

curl: (6) Couldn't resolve host 'www.perl.org'

Could someone please help or share the documents\links to perform the offline configuration by manually downloading the files and copy to the server.

Any help would be highly helpful and appreciated.

Thanks,

Srini.

Confidentiality Notice: This message is private and may contain confidential and proprietary information. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system and note that you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of the contents of this message is not permitted and may be unlawful.