Doc: fix track_io_timing description to mention pg_stat_io

От
Тема Doc: fix track_io_timing description to mention pg_stat_io
Дата
Re: Doc: fix track_io_timing description to mention pg_stat_io
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

pg_stat_io has I/O statistics that are collected when track_io_timing is
enabled, but it is not mentioned in the description of track_io_timing.
I think it's better to add a description of pg_stat_io for easy reference.
What do you think?

Regards,
--
Hajime Matsunaga