RE: Partial aggregates pushdown

От Fujii.Yuki@df.MitsubishiElectric.co.jp"
Тема RE: Partial aggregates pushdown
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Mr.Momjian.

Yes, I have fixed that in v32(Attached).

> > > What else needs to be done before committers start to review this?
> > There are no others. May I make a new version of v31 with your
> > suggested improvements for the committer's review?
>
> Yes, please.  I think the updated docs will help people understand how the patch works.
Thank you. v32(Attached) is tha updated version.

Sincerely yours,
Yuuki Fujii

--
Yuuki Fujii
Information Technology R&D Center Mitsubishi Electric Corporation

Вложения

От: Bharath Rupireddy
Сообщение: Re: A recent message added to pg_upgade
От: Bharath Rupireddy
Сообщение: Re: Introduce a new view for checkpointer related stats