RE: [Patch] Use *other* indexes on the subscriber when REPLICA IDENTITY is FULL

От Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
Тема RE: [Patch] Use *other* indexes on the subscriber when REPLICA IDENTITY is FULL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear Amit,

> > Yes, I agree, it is (and was before my patch as well) un-documented
> limitation of REPLICA IDENTITY FULL.
> > And, as far as I can see, my patch actually didn't have any impact on the
> limitation. The unsupported
> > cases are still unsupported, but now the same error is thrown in a slightly
> different place.
> > I think that is a minor limitation, but maybe should be listed [1]?
> > >

> +1.
>

> > Yes, your modification did not touch the restriction. It has existed before the
> > commit. I (or my colleague) will post the patch to add the description, maybe
> > after [1] is committed.
> >

> I don't think there is any dependency between the two. So, feel free
> to post the patch separately.

Okay, thank you for your confirmation. I have started the fork thread [1].

[1]:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/TYAPR01MB58662174ED62648E0D611194F530A%40TYAPR01MB5866.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda