doc: clarify the limitation for logical replication when REPILICA IDENTITY is FULL

От Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
Тема doc: clarify the limitation for logical replication when REPILICA IDENTITY is FULL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear hackers,

This is a fork thread from [1]. While analyzing codes I noticed that UPDATE and
DELETE cannot be replicated when REPLICA IDENTITY is FULL and the table has datatype
which does not have the operator class of Btree. I thnk this restriction is not
documented but should be. PSA the patch to add that. Thought?

[1]:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/TYAPR01MB586687A51AB511E5A7F7D3E6F526A%40TYAPR01MB5866.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda