RE: Logical replication is missing block of rows when sending initial sync?

От Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
Тема RE: Logical replication is missing block of rows when sending initial sync?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Dear Tomas, Depesz,

> > I'll try reproducing this locally over the weekend. Should I use the
> > test_1030.sh script that you shared a week ago, or do I need to do
> > something more?
>
> That question is probably not to me, but to Hayato Kuroda

Just FYI - As I posted, this script could not reproduce the issue. We may use the same table definition
but I have not tried yet. I will let you know if I succeeded to reproduce.

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED

Сообщение: Re: BUG #18195: PL/pgSQL: invalid syntax allowed in SELECT INTO statement
Сообщение: RE: BUG #18195: PL/pgSQL: invalid syntax allowed in SELECT INTO statement