RE: Slow catchup of 2PC (twophase) transactions on replica in LR

От Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
Тема RE: Slow catchup of 2PC (twophase) transactions on replica in LR
Дата
Re: Slow catchup of 2PC (twophase) transactions on replica in LR
Re: Slow catchup of 2PC (twophase) transactions on replica in LR
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear Peter,

Thanks for giving comments! PSA new version.
I think most of comments were addressed, and I ran pgindent/pgperltidy again.

Regarding the CheckAlterSubOption(), the ordering is still preserved
because I preferred to keep some specs. But I can agree that yours
make codes simpler.

BTW, I started to think patches can be merged in future versions because
they must be included at once and codes are not so long. Thought?

Best regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED

Вложения