PostgreSQL 9.3.5 - Enable SSL

От
Тема PostgreSQL 9.3.5 - Enable SSL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello All,

I need help on following.

Current Setup -
We have PostgreSQL 9.3.5 running on RedHAT Linux 6 without SSL enabled & have database of size 150 GB & we have C &
.Netapplication connecting to the database.

Changes required in current Setup
We need to enable SSL on PGSQL 9.3.5 . Please let me know the steps to be performed so that I can enable SSL & use
existingdatabase.

Also what is required for applications (C & .net) to connect to database.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Shyamkant
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive
useof the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient,you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy
allcopies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient
shouldcheck this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage
causedby any virus transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com