RE: Improve logging when using Huge Pages

От Shinoda, Noriyoshi (PN Japan FSIP)
Тема RE: Improve logging when using Huge Pages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

Thank you everyone for comments.
In the thread [1] that Horiguchi told me about, there is already a review going on about GUC for HugePages memory.
For this reason, I have removed the new GUC implementation and attached a patch that changes only the message at
instancestartup.

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20210903.141206.103927759882272221.hor

Regards,