Re: Help please

От Roland Giesler
Тема Re: Help please
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Charlie, may I suggest that you google a bit to learn what a mailing list is and how it works?  If you subscribed to it, you would have received unsubscribe information as well.

regards

Roland

From: pgsql-novice-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-novice-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Charlie Bright
Sent: 14 December 2005 21:11
To: pgsql-novice@postgresql.org
Subject: [NOVICE] Help please

This is my first adventure into open systems.  I am now very Microsoft but open <g>.

My name is Charles (or Charlie) Bright.  A few days ago I tried to create account and post a question to the novice user group.  I must have somehow screwed it up because I cannot login.  I had to re-register to post this message.

Not only was my question not answered, I am now getting answers to questions of others.

Would someone remove my account(s) and stop the e-mail messages that I am getting from the novice mail list.

Thanks,

Charlie Bright