Help please

От Charlie Bright
Тема Help please
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

This is my first adventure into open systems.  I am now very Microsoft but open <g>.

My name is Charles (or Charlie) Bright.  A few days ago I tried to create account and post a question to the novice user group.  I must have somehow screwed it up because I cannot login.  I had to re-register to post this message.

Not only was my question not answered, I am now getting answers to questions of others.

Would someone remove my account(s) and stop the e-mail messages that I am getting from the novice mail list.

Thanks,

Charlie Bright