Re: PG how to stop streaming replication( master host)

От Scott Whitney
Тема Re: PG how to stop streaming replication( master host)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Wow. That's a huge challenge.

What do you expect the masters and slaves to do at that time?

What is your goal here?

If you're inserting that much data over time of the backup, my only answer there is actual Oracle in a distributed cluster...

PG certainly can handle it, but we're now dealing with transaction situations.

Wow. If you're inserting that much during the backup, that's certainly something which can be designed on PG for sure. Is it a single DB on a single cluster?