Can anyone please provide me list of customers using postgreSQL

От Ramamoorthi, Meenakshi
Тема Can anyone please provide me list of customers using postgreSQL
Дата
Re: Can anyone please provide me list of customers using postgreSQL  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
RE: Can anyone please provide me list of customers using postgreSQL  (Igor Neyman <ineyman@perceptron.com>)
Re: Can anyone please provide me list of customers using postgreSQL  (Daevor The Devoted <dollien@gmail.com>)
Re: Can anyone please provide me list of customers using postgreSQL  (Andreas Kretschmer <andreas@a-kretschmer.de>)
Re: Can anyone please provide me list of customers using postgreSQL  (Brent Wood <pcreso@yahoo.com>)
Список pgsql-general

Dear folks:

1)     Can someone please send me a link of all companies using PostgreSQL ?

2)     Both government and private companies using PostgreSQL

3)     Any security issues found earlier and the steps taken for resolution or how it was mitigated.

4)     Advantages of PostgreSQL compared to other databases like Oracle, MySQL etc.

Thanks and best regards

Meenakshi Ramamoorthi