RE: Can anyone please provide me list of customers using postgreSQL

От Igor Neyman
Тема RE: Can anyone please provide me list of customers using postgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general

From: Ramamoorthi, Meenakshi [mailto:Meenakshi.Ramamoorthi@cpuc.ca.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 2:42 PM
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general@postgresql.org>
Subject: Can anyone please provide me list of customers using postgreSQL

Dear folks:

1)      Can someone please send me a link of all companies using PostgreSQL ?

2)      Both government and private companies using PostgreSQL

3)      Any security issues found earlier and the steps taken for resolution or how it was mitigated.

4)      Advantages of PostgreSQL compared to other databases like Oracle, MySQL etc.

Thanks and best regards

Meenakshi Ramamoorthi

Some are listed here:

https://stackshare.io/postgresql/in-stacks