Errors Installing PostgresSQL

От Joe Gitter
Тема Errors Installing PostgresSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

I attempted to install PostgresSQL 9.5.4 on an Intel Xeon CPU E5-2640 v2 2.00GHz. Server is running Windows Server 2012 R2. I attempted to install PostgreSQL-9.5.4-1-win64-bigsql.exe. I attempted to install the database on a hard drive D: partition in a dedicated folder called “PostgresSQL Database”. Shortly after the setup started I got a series of error messages. The installation eventually completed, but PostgresSQL will not open. I get a “missing shortcut” error. The error messages are attached. Any help you can provide is appreciated.

Joe Gitter

Tribar Manufacturing LLC

2211 Grand Commerce Drive

Howell, MI  48855