Re: Symbol referencing errors

От Li Japin
Тема Re: Symbol referencing errors
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 4/23/19 12:09 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> AFAICT they're harmless, so my advice is just ignore them.
>
> If you're sufficiently annoyed by them to find the cause
> and try to fix it, go ahead, but I haven't heard anyone
> else worried about it.  It might be that SmartOS wants
> something like what we have to do on macOS and AIX,
> ie provide the core postgres executable in some sort of
> linker switch while linking shlibs that will be loaded
> by that executable.
Yes, those errors does not impact the postgresql, but when
I use oracle_fdw extension, I couldn't startup the postgresql,
and I find that the dlopen throw an error which lead postmaster
exit, and there is not more information.

regards,

Japin Li

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Symbol referencing errors
От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: speeding up planning with partitions