RE: how to upgrade production PostgreSQL from 9.4 to 11.3

От Ahmed, Nawaz (Fuji Xerox Australia)
Тема RE: how to upgrade production PostgreSQL from 9.4 to 11.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Your best bet is to use Slony, can be time consuming and a lot of hassle for the initial setup but worth all that effort when the downtime is reduced (between seconds to a couple of minutes) for such a large system.

Fuji Xerox Australia

Nawaz Ahmed

Database Administrator

http://xww.aus.xerox.com/staffdirectory/ebizcard/images/facebook.png  http://xww.aus.xerox.com/staffdirectory/ebizcard/images/twitter.png  http://xww.aus.xerox.com/staffdirectory/ebizcard/images/linkedin.png  http://xww.aus.xerox.com/staffdirectory/ebizcard/images/youtube.png  http://xww.aus.xerox.com/staffdirectory/ebizcard/images/blog.png

http://xww.aus.xerox.com/staffdirectory/ebizcard/images/feedback.png

Please think before you print and use duplex printing to preserve resourcesPlease think before you print and use duplex printing to preserve resources