Re: [INTERFACES] odbc DM 3.5x

От Sergio A. Kessler
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] odbc DM 3.5x
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Byron Nikolaidis <byronn@solipsys.com> el día Wed, 08 Sep 1999 16:09:08
-0400, escribió:

>"Sergio A. Kessler" wrote:
>
>> Byron,
>>
>> any plans to include 3.5x driver manager in the future ?
>>

>Do you know where to get the redistributable version?

I can't enter to:
http://www.microsoft.com/data/odbc/default.htm
but must be there, no ?
(wondering what f* crap m$ is using as server)

>> I've tryed this on many machines and the solution is to choose
>> 'install driver manager with version checking', the odd thing
>> is that 'Install driver manager' come as default.
>>

>I'll look into changing this.  I don't remember if the simple
>Installshield allows you to pick the default.

if you can default to 'install with version checking' should be good...

[error from previous msg: what broke things is when the installer
choose (and you accept) 'do not install DM' and the already installed
is new]

Sergio