Re: lost synchronization with server: got message type "Z"

От Marek Petr
Тема Re: lost synchronization with server: got message type "Z"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you for the response.

Remote psql client (application server) version is 9.2.16 and pg_lib_version function of DBD::Pg module returned version 80412.
Remove connection via psql client:

$ psql
psql (9.2.16, server 9.2.13)
Type "help" for help.

postgres=#

PQlibVersion function of libpq returned version 90213 at database server where 9.2.13 is running version of PostgreSQL.
Could it be caused by older still installed release at database server (see below)?

# yum list installed postgres\*
Loaded plugins: product-id, rhnplugin, security, subscription-manager
This system is receiving updates from RHN Classic or RHN Satellite.
Installed Packages
postgresql.x86_64                                               8.4.20-6.el6                                             @rhel-x86_64-server-6
postgresql-libs.x86_64                                          8.4.20-6.el6                                             @rhel-x86_64-server-6
postgresql-server.x86_64                                        8.4.20-6.el6                                             @rhel-x86_64-server-6