Re: lost synchronization with server: got message type "Z"

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: lost synchronization with server: got message type "Z"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Marek Petr" <maper@seznam.cz> writes:
> Remote psql client (application server) version is 9.2.16 and pg_lib_version
> function of DBD::Pg module returned version 80412.

Ouch.  8.4.x has been out of support for almost two years now, and 8.4.12
is a good four years old.  You should try to get an up-to-date version of
libpq and see if that doesn't make things better.

Note that I never heard of "Adobe Campaign" before, and have no idea what
it would take to link it against a newer libpq.  You might have to get
Adobe involved, unless it goes through DBD::Pg.