Get x from path/polygon?

От Daniel Lau
Тема Get x from path/polygon?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi all,

I succeed in extracting x and y value from POINT. Is it also possible to
extract x and y value from PATH and POLYGON?

I tried to get x and y from PATH using the similar method. However, the
machine says the PATH is not an array and does not allow me to do so.

Any hints on this?  Thanks in advance.

regards,
Daniel Lau