Re: Unixware Patch (Was: Re: Beta2 Tag'd and Bundled ...)

От ohp@pyrenet.fr
Тема Re: Unixware Patch (Was: Re: Beta2 Tag'd and Bundled ...)
Дата
Re: Unixware Patch (Was: Re: Beta2 Tag'd and Bundled ...)  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
FWIW, I do confirm, on dual XEON with JT enabled

--
Olivier PRENANT                    Tel: +33-5-61-50-97-00 (Work)
6, Chemin d'Harraud Turrou           +33-5-61-50-97-01 (Fax)