Re: Problems with 7.3.1

От Olivier PRENANT
Тема Re: Problems with 7.3.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom,

I'm puzzled!

I tried postgresql 7.3 and 7.3.1 and they both fail regressin when
creating plpgsql language. However, when installed, createlang plpgsql
template1 work like a charm.

Could it be because the machine is slow (and disks  too!)

--
Olivier PRENANT             Tel:    +33-5-61-50-97-00 (Work)
Quartier d'Harraud Turrou           +33-5-61-50-97-01 (Fax)