Re: Problems with 7.3.1

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problems with 7.3.1
Дата
Re: Problems with 7.3.1  (Olivier PRENANT <ohp@pyrenet.fr>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Olivier PRENANT <ohp@pyrenet.fr> writes:
> I tried postgresql 7.3 and 7.3.1 and they both fail regressin when
> creating plpgsql language. However, when installed, createlang plpgsql
> template1 work like a charm.

Interesting.  Would you try another test: now that you've completed the
installation, does "make check" work?  I am wondering if "make check"
was picking up the wrong version of plpgsql.so, ie, the one from your
pre-7.3 installation.  (I'm not very clear on how a wrong version of
plpgsql.so would result in the particular failure you observed, but this
is the only theory I can think of right now...)