Re: [HACKERS] VACUUM ANALYZE problem on linux

От Oleg Broytmann
Тема Re: [HACKERS] VACUUM ANALYZE problem on linux
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

On Mon, 15 Mar 1999, Tom Lane wrote:
> Sure looks like strcoll is broken on your platform.  Build a little test
> program and see if strcoll("", "") coredumps ... if the traceback is
> accurate, that's what was getting passed to it.
  Will test it...

> BTW, why in the world is varstr_cmp written to duplicate the strings
> it's passed, rather than just handing them off to strcoll() as-is?
  I got the code... No, I didn't "got" it - I found the code. Initially it
was written by Oleg Bartunov, and I extended it a bit for all char types
(initial code worked only with "text" type).

>             regards, tom lane

Oleg.
----    Oleg Broytmann     http://members.xoom.com/phd2/     phd2@earthling.net          Programmers don't die, they
justGOSUB without RETURN.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] inet data type regression test fails
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump again