RE: [HACKERS] VACUUM ANALYZE problem on linux

От Oleg Broytmann
Тема RE: [HACKERS] VACUUM ANALYZE problem on linux
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello!

On Wed, 24 Feb 1999, Dan Gowin wrote:
> What user ID are you using? Are you "su"ing over
> the the postgres user ID.
  But of course!

> Also, make sure all of the environment variables
> are exported in the script. PGPORT, PGUSER, etc...
  I want to remind you and all who watch the thread: I have the problem
on 3 different glibc2 linucies - heavily modified Debain 2.0, newly
installed Debain 2.0 and modified RedHat 5.1. I have no problem with
sparc-solaris, and I have a report from Tom Lane he has no problem with
HP-UX.  IWB interesting to test libc5-linux...

> D.

Oleg.
----    Oleg Broytmann     http://members.xoom.com/phd2/     phd2@earthling.net          Programmers don't die, they
justGOSUB without RETURN.

От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: [CURRENT] large object fix
От: Tom Ivar Helbekkmo
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] postmaster failure with 2-23 snapshot