Re: [HACKERS] VACUUM ANALYZE problem on linux

От Oleg Broytmann
Тема Re: [HACKERS] VACUUM ANALYZE problem on linux
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

On Sat, 13 Feb 1999, Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:
> > > Could you build the backend with -g and send a gdb backtrace from
> > > the corefile produced when the crash occurs?
> >    Problem compiling with -g:
>
> I'd be suprised if "-g" would do that to you. Are you sure the input
> file is well-formed?
  May be not enough memory or disk space. In the beginnig of next week
I'll have new linux box, so I'll retry.

Oleg.
----    Oleg Broytmann  National Research Surgery Centre  http://sun.med.ru/~phd/          Programmers don't die, they
justGOSUB without RETURN.

От: "Thomas G. Lockhart"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] VACUUM ANALYZE problem on linux
От: "Daryl W. Dunbar"
Сообщение: RE: [HACKERS] More postmaster troubles