Re: [ADMIN] Re: user is not in "pg_shadow"

От G.Elangovan
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Re: user is not in "pg_shadow"
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
As we know pg_shadow , pg_database and pg_group are System catalog Table
and
they are shared to all database , unlike pg_class etc ....... are local to
database
My question is
How can i define my own System catalog or a Table that is shared by all
database one like similar to pg_shadow,pg_database .........
Please give some needy Hints to make this
Thanku all .............

Waiting for reply