Re: your mail

От Murat Balkas
Тема Re: your mail
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> > Hi,
> >
> >  I'm surry that I disturb you. I've the same problem. I've bison 1.16 and
> > flex 2.4.5 installed but I'm still getting the same error.
>
>     you'll have to do a 'make distclean' and erreconfigure...if
> configure detects flex, it should say 'flex' above, not 'lex'...
>
> Marc G. Fournier
> Systems Administrator @ hub.org
> primary: scrappy@hub.org           secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org

Hi,

 I installed postgres. But still I have problems. If I run initdb I get
this error. What can I do?

Murat

 ./initdb

We are initializing the database system with username pgsql (uid=205).
This user will own all the files and must also own the server process.

Creating Postgres database system directory
/telusr5/pgsql/usr/local/pgsql/data

Creating Postgres database system directory
/telusr5/pgsql/usr/local/pgsql/data/base

Creating template database in
/telusr5/pgsql/usr/local/pgsql/data/base/template1
ERROR:  pg_atoi: error in "NAMEDATALEN": can't parse "NAMEDATALEN"
ERROR:  pg_atoi: error in "NAMEDATALEN": can't parse "NAMEDATALEN"
Quit - core dumped
initdb: could not create template database
initdb: cleaning up by wiping out
/telusr5/pgsql/usr/local/pgsql/data/base/template1