Re: [PORTS] Core dump with initdb on Irix 6.2

От PostGres SQL
Тема Re: [PORTS] Core dump with initdb on Irix 6.2
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
> I know other people are using Irix.  initdb problems are very hard to
> debug.

After switching to gcc 2.8.1 (thanks to Remi), I've managed to get initdb
and postmaster running now - woo who!!

However, my excitement was short live. After examining make log, I find
that psql doesn't compile. Hence createdb will stall.

Here's the message
ld32: FATAL 12: Expecting n32 objects:
               /usr/local/lib/libreadline.a(readline.o) is o32.

How shouild I fix this? I'm now using gcc 2.8.1  My environment variable
SGI_ABI is set to -n32.

Any idea anybody?

rOnn c.