Re: getting integer result from 4.1

От Mark Nelson
Тема Re: getting integer result from 4.1
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Problem solved. There is a command no longer listed among
the php documentation (since it has been updated for the
newest releases) called pg_cmdtuples which does I guess the
same thing as pg_affected_rows. That does just what I need
in 4.1. Maybe I should find a 4.1 version of the
documentation (or update to PHP 4.2/3)

thanks for everyone's help in looking into this.

/mark

On Fri, 6 Dec 2002, scott.marlowe wrote:

> On Fri, 6 Dec 2002 brew@theMode.com wrote:
>

> > > I have an update statement that queries a db and updates wheere
> > > it finds matches.
> >
> > Ooops, I just noticed it was an update statement, but there is a function
> > for that, too, pg_affected_rows, I think.
>
> Note that the pg_affected_rows was added as of php version 4.2.0, so
> you'll need to upgrade from 4.1 to get that functionality.
>
> 4.3 is in RC2 or so right now, so you might wanna wait a week or two for
> the new version of php to come out.

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: