Re: getting integer result from 4.1

От scott.marlowe
Тема Re: getting integer result from 4.1
Дата
Список pgsql-php
On Fri, 6 Dec 2002 brew@theMode.com wrote:

> > I have an update statement that queries a db and updates wheere
> > it finds matches.
>
> Ooops, I just noticed it was an update statement, but there is a function
> for that, too, pg_affected_rows, I think.

Note that the pg_affected_rows was added as of php version 4.2.0, so
you'll need to upgrade from 4.1 to get that functionality.

4.3 is in RC2 or so right now, so you might wanna wait a week or two for
the new version of php to come out.

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: getting integer result from 4.1
Сообщение: Re: getting integer result from 4.1