Re: jdbc xa support

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: jdbc xa support
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I'm working on it. Glad to hear your interested. I don't have much time to
work on it though, so I would be very happy if you took over.

I'll send you a copy of my workbench off-list so you can take a look. It's
work in progress, but I hope it helps..

I believe this is the discussion Dave mentioned:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2005-06/msg00165.php

- Heikki

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005, Dave Cramer wrote:

> Not sure, but look at the archives, there was some discussion about various
> mechanism.
>
> Dave
> On 19-Jul-05, at 7:34 PM, Michael Allman wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm implementing XA support in the postgres JDBC driver to complement the
>> backend two phase commit support in CVS.  Is anyone else working on this?
>>
>> Michael

Сообщение: Re: Timestamp Conversion Woes Redux
Сообщение: Re: Timestamp Conversion Woes Redux