Re: [HACKERS] postgres/alpha problems

От Pedro J. Lobo
Тема Re: [HACKERS] postgres/alpha problems
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

>On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, Pedro J. Lobo wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 9 Mar 1998, Brett McCormick wrote:
>>
>> >won't be doing any more alpha debugging for a while (BTW, adjusting
>> >some types on the attribute struct to make it 64-bit aligned had no
>> >effect) unless someone has some suggestions for me to try (aside from
>> >the snapshot thing, I figure anyone with an alpha can do that.  let me
>> >know if I should).  I haven't given up, however my free time is
>> >limited and obviously I can't do it on my employer's penny anymore
>> >(beleive it or not, I did have permission), and I'd also like to work
>> >on pl/perl & odbc stuff.
>>
>> Ok, I could do the cvs stuff. No promises about time, though. Marc? How
>> can we do it?
>
>    *pop head up*  Do what?  Only way of grabbing the current source
>tree is via CVSup...I could make a tarball of the CVS repository available
>as of the time of the v6.3 release, if that helps...?

Ok, I thought I heard something about getting an account. If I can use
CVSup to get the CVS tree, that's fine. I'll let you know when/if I find
something interesting.

Pedro José Lobo Perea                   Tel:    +34 1 336 78 19
Centro de Cálculo                       Fax:    +34 1 331 92 29
EUIT Telecomunicación - UPM             e-mail: pjlobo@euitt.upm.es

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] postgres/alpha problems
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] postgres/alpha problems