Re: Maintenance

От Raul Carvalho
Тема Re: Maintenance
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
 that is exactly my point!

 It gives this error: (database: demo, user: demo, password: demo)

 $ echo "demo\ndemo" | pg_dump -u demo > r.dump
 Connection to database 'demo' failed.
 fe_sendauth: no password supplied

 Very strange...

Raul Miguel Pinheiro de Carvalho
ISR - Instituto de Sistemas e Robotica, Porto
e-mail: rmpc@fe.up.pt