REMOVE

От Chad Oblak
Тема REMOVE
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
REMOVE

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Josh Goldberg wrote:

> Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:26:59 -0700
> From: Josh Goldberg <josh@4dmatrix.com>
> To: postgres-admin <pgsql-admin@postgresql.org>
> Subject: [ADMIN] backups and restores: -Fc vs. -Ft
>
> All this talk lately about problems using -Ft when restoring backups...I've always used -Fc.  What other
advantages/disadvantagesare there to using the custom format as opposed to the tar format, besides the fact that tar
hasnever reliably worked for me?  Why are all you other admins (seemingly) dependent on having tar working, besides
thatit's really really cool when everything works as expected?

От: "Josh Goldberg"
Сообщение: backups and restores: -Fc vs. -Ft
От: john
Сообщение: vacuuming and freed disk space