RedHat RPM install errors - advice needed

От Max Pyziur
Тема RedHat RPM install errors - advice needed
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Greetings,

I installed postgresql-7.0.3-2 from rpms on a new machine.  The
postgresql-server installation gave me the following:

root@www148 /home/deckard/databases> rpm -ivh
postgresql-server-7.0.3-2.i386.rpm
/sbin/ldconfig: warning: can't open var/tmp/rpm-tmp.4657 (Not a directory),skipping
/sbin/ldconfig: warning: can't open 1 (No such file or directory), skipping

I've installed these rpms on other machines of similar configurations (two
dual p3's, 512MB RAM, RH6.2).

The server starts up properly, however, I'm concerned that these error
messages nevertheless need to be rectified.

Thanks in advance.

Max Pyziur                                     BRAMA - Gateway Ukraine
pyz@brama.com                                  http://www.brama.com/