pqReadData()

От Egon Schmid
Тема pqReadData()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Bruce, last Sunday you helped me with libpq.so.1.  Now I'm in trouble
to start psql.  I think that all is clean, but I get allways the same
error message when starting psql.  The whole week I can only see this:

marliesle$ ps ax | grep post
 3140  p1 S      0:00 postmaster -d 3 -i
 6623  p1 S      0:00 grep post
marliesle$ kill 3140
marliesle$ postmaster -i &
[1] 6624
marliesle$ psql verlag
Connection to database 'verlag' failed.
    This probably means the backend terminated abnormally before or
while processing the request.
marliesle$

A etags search points me to src/interfaces/libpq/fe-misc.c. I am using the
latest CVS. I hope someone will introduce cvsweb so I can see any changes
to the source tree.

-Egon

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Removal of recipe/tioga/Tee node
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Removal of recipe/tioga/Tee node