Re: [HACKERS] Removal of recipe/tioga/Tee node

От Matthew N. Dodd
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Removal of recipe/tioga/Tee node
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 19 Jul 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > On Sun, 19 Jul 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > > I want to remove the recipe, tioga, and Tee node code from the system.
> > > They are all interdependant.
> > >
> > > I don't believe any of the code is useful.  It was designed for a
> > > special tioga application that uses our database for a backend.
> > > Probably not used by anyone anymore.  It is not even enabled to compile.
> >
> > Is this related to the DataSplash package?
>
> I think so.

I tried DataSplash out a few months ago and it worked.  If anything that
code should be ifdef0'ed out with comments to indicate what it is for.
Removing wholesale doesn't seem like a very good approach.

DataSplash, despite its problems, looked fairly nifty.

/*
   Matthew N. Dodd        | A memory retaining a love you had for life
   winter@jurai.net        | As cruel as it seems nothing ever seems to
   http://www.jurai.net/~winter | go right - FLA M 3.1:53
*/