Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #01 is out !

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #01 is out !
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Damian,

For the future I'd like to see special section with references to authors of features,
described in the magazine. We are all open-source developers and references is a good
for us. PostgreSQL is not like other commercial databases, we could easily publish names
of developers. I can't say for all developers, but I, for example, would appreciate my name listed as
developer of knn and hstore.

Oleg

On Wed, 9 May 2012, damien clochard wrote:

> Hello,
>
> PostgreSQL Magazine is now available in print at the lulu.com
> marketplace : http://pgmag.org/01/buy
>
> If you wish to print it yourself, you can also download the high-res
> version in US letter or A4 format :  http://pgmag.org/01/download
>
> --
> Damien

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #01 is out !
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #01 is out !