Re: CommitFest progress - or lack thereof

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: CommitFest progress - or lack thereof
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Aha,

Teodor sent it to the list Dec 28, see
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/4D1A1677.80300%40sigaev.ru

After a month I didn't see any activity on this patch, so I
I added it to https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view?id=350 Jan 21

Now, I realised it was too late. Added to current commitfest.

Oleg
On Fri, 4 Feb 2011, Robert Haas wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 10:46 AM, Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su> wrote:
>> I don't see btree_gist with knn-support. I'm afraid it'll be forgotten.
>
> If you don't see it there, it's because you didn't add it.  The
> deadline for getting your patch into the CommitFest application was
> January 15th, and several reminders were sent out in advance of that
> date.

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83