Re: ALTER EXTENSION UPGRADE, v3

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: ALTER EXTENSION UPGRADE, v3
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"David E. Wheeler" <david@kineticode.com> writes:
> Dim, I haven't followed that closely lately, but is the ALTER
> EXTENSION UPGRADE bit still a separate patch?

Yes it is.  It's an incremental that apply on top of the extension patch
and get its own patch entry on the commit fest application:

As such it will need bitrot fixing as soon as the extension main patch
makes it in.  Also I have some cleaning to do here, but given the
current open discussion about the design I'm still holding this work.
Well, it seems the discussion is slowing down to realize I only included
the bare minimum just so that we avoid having too long a discussion and
that the patch has its chances to 9.1 :)

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine