Re: Need for PostgreSQL demand?

От Joshua.Kramer
Тема Re: Need for PostgreSQL demand?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
> The problem is we don't have the killer monkey app, e.g;
> We don't have SugarCRM (thank god, that code is horrendous).
> We don't have 100% Drupal support.

We do have vTiger, which is a fork of Sugar.  We also have PostBooks,
which is of much higher quality (being based on around 800 Postgres
Functions, and a Qt-based front-end for Linux, Windows, and Mac).

If I had time, I would write about bundling the Windows version of
Postgres with Windows apps, instead of MS-SQL-Express.  That's what I did
with PostBooks - I took the app and wrote a Windows installer for it.
Such an article might be targeted at the Windows developer magazines and
websites...

Cheers,
-JK

Сообщение: Re: Need for PostgreSQL demand?
Сообщение: Re: Need for PostgreSQL demand?