Re: Not ready for 8.3

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: Not ready for 8.3
Дата
Re: Not ready for 8.3  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 15 May 2007, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> Tsearch2 in core. I know that Tom has some reservations, he I and Treat all
> commented on how it was done and to my knowledge those reservations have not
> been resolved.

We'd like to know about these reservations. If I understand you mean there
are issues with the patch ? Our patch is several months old. We permanently
keep it in sync with CVS HEAD, latest version is 0.47.

We're really bored with the whole process of development. We're not
full-time developers, we just devote our spare time which we withdraw from
time we should spend on many other things. We have no time even to discuss
those very useful threads about community management, patches, etc. We just
rely on community decision.
    Regards,        Oleg
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83