Re: Odd Timestamp Error WAS Re: Function Creation Error

От Joshua Kramer
Тема Re: Odd Timestamp Error WAS Re: Function Creation Error
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
> You seem to be confused about the difference between a literal constant
> and an expression.  That should just be

Thanks again, Tom.  I didn't notice that - I'll have to see if I can coax
the software into using the expression instead of the string literal.  (It
may be an ADODB thing - because the web app is running a parameterized
query, it automatically inserts the quotation marks.  I'll need to
determine how to get around that.)

Cheers,
-J

Сообщение: Re: Odd Timestamp Error WAS Re: Function Creation Error
Сообщение: Re: Odd Timestamp Error WAS Re: Function Creation Error