Re: How to remove a superuser

От Richard Ray
Тема Re: How to remove a superuser
Дата
Re: How to remove a superuser  ("Jim C. Nasby" <jim@nasby.net>)
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, 10 Oct 2006, Jim C. Nasby wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 02:22:53PM -0500, Richard Ray wrote:
>> I need to drop a superuser account. I get
>>
>> dba=# drop role bram;
>> ERROR:  role "bram" cannot be dropped because some objects depend on it
>> DETAIL:  owner of view teacher
>> owner of type teacher
>> owner of view temp1
>> owner of type temp1
>>
>> What is the preferred method.
>
> You need to reassign ownership of those objects to someone else.

I can reassign the view but not the type.

        \h for help with SQL commands
        \? for help with psql commands
        \q to quit

dba=# alter table teacher owner to bjay;
ALTER TABLE
dba=# alter type teacher owner to bjay;
ERROR:  "teacher" is a table's row type

От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: non-standard 'CREATE INDEX' problem
От: "Jay A. Kreibich"
Сообщение: Re: Recursive use